Bali is not only about the easy vibes, heat, temples and genteel people, incredible landscapes. Since the 20th century, Bali has set itself to become one of the epicentre for art in Indonesia. With its rich artistic communities, discover Bali’s since cultural element at its best with our dedicated art tour and workshops.
BALI STREET ART TOURS
PRICE: IDR 1.300.000 for a Group of 2-4 Pax (Refreshments and Souvenir Packs included).
GRAFFITI OR STENCIL ART WORKSHOP
- Guided tour around Canggu (Transport Included)
- 3 hours of urban explorations on the best murals and secret hideout and detailed explanation about artists and their works.
- Discover about 30 murals by the best local and international artists (Felipe Pantone, Seth, Fintan Magee, Sofles, MyHoodisGood, Quint, Slinat, etc).
PRICE: IDR 1.500.000 for a Group of 2-4 Pax (Art Materials, Refreshments and Souvenir Packs included).
SCREEN PRINTING WORKSHOP EXCLUSIVE TO VILLA VANILLA
- Private graffiti or stencil art workshop with one of the best Indonesian artist
- Master the technique to create a simple graffiti or how to produce a typography stencil artwork
- 3 hours workshop to be held in Villa Vanilla or at the Urban Gallery in Canggu
PRICE: IDR 1.500.000 for a Group of 2-4 Pax (Refreshments included).
- Create a personalised bag, T-shirt or prints and learn the technique of screen printing with an experienced artist.
- 2.5 hours of private workshop at the Villa Vanilla (materials will be provided but you are free to bring your own material to be customised)
- Discover the traditional way of printing technique practiced by the Balinese